Anyway, here it goes:
Music Monday: Mahal Kita Kasi
I still have that Valentine's day fever so for this week's edition of Music Monday, let me share with you an OPM song by Nicole Hyala entitled Mahal Kita Kasi. It's a collection of cheesy lines. I hope I can translate it in english for non-tagalog speaking readers but I can't do justice to that. But I may. Indulge me?
Anyway, here it goes:
Anyway, here it goes:
Popular Posts
-
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
-
Happy New Year everyone! Let's make 2011 the very best! Shout-out to all of the MM participants, and a special hello to Lady Java, the ...
-
Emma, also known as Emma, Emmaline or Emmeline, is a song by Errol Brown and Tony Wilson released as a single by Hot Chocolate in 1974. It r...
-
Twitter announced today a new partnership with social data streaming service Gnip at the Defrag Conference outside of Denver: Gnip wil...
-
It has as far as TG Daily writer David Gomez is concerned! "According to Reuters, a group of Facebook shareholders is looking to offlo...
-
Right now i'm not really sure if i'm going to keep this blog going or not. i just don't feel like it's worth my time anymore...
-
This "Apple Kuchen" [APFELKUCHEN] is a fitting treat for the Halloween-thru-Thanksgiving Holiday Season. It's easy to make and...
-
i just got home from a night out with the girls.... this jerko guy asked me to dance and was licking my neck.... i pushed him off then he gr...
-
Today I don't really know what I'm feeling. I'm supposed to go to work later on today, and I kinda don't want to. I always f...
-
Working up a sweat at work or school? There may be more to what's happening than you think! Check this out: Via: Bye Bye Excessive Armp...