Starting tomorrow, "The Twitterer" will be featuring different blogs and will grade them according to a checklist that I came up with after reading various posts about the characteristics of a good blog.
The blogs that will be featured will be randomly chosen among my top Entrecard droppers, constant visitors, subcribers, followers and commenters.
No, I won't be revealing my criteria for grading. It's a combination of this and that. And those, too.
Please do watch out for it. Who knows, the featured blog might be yours...
Popular Posts
-
Wishing you all a merry christmas!!! George and I just had baked chicken and spicy potatoes for noche buena but this christmas is still...
-
The Twitterer is my venue for sharing my experiences, my thoughts and other things I would like to share to the rest of the world. It's...
-
Just ask Ozzie Guillen!
-
Basilique Soundscape Le festival de cette année à la basilique Hudson est Septembre 11-13. Et la gamme de la musique initiale de ce est mai...
-
We will be having a vacation in my home country today and I can't wait to eat the foods that I really missed while I am here - partly be...
-
I love this song! Copy to your harddrive! Add it to your mobile! Bruno Mars’ smash single from his forthcoming debut album Doo-Wops & H...
-
i am in the weirdest mood right now... and im not sure how to exactly explain. first of all, i am very happy that i finally got this blog th...
-
slapped his face yesterday OUCH. he leaves a flower in a vase on my desk today HMM. rings up my extension later says he loves me HEH? rings ...
-
The press has cast dead popstar Michael Jackson a Christ-like light, hailing Jacko's return from the dead! Followers of the "immort...
-
iM da tyPe oF giRl dAt bRinGs u 2 uR knEes iM tHe liTtle byTch U caNt wAit 2 pLeasE imAgeS oF me are noT haRd 2 fiNd Cuz iM rAcin tHreW uR h...
