Lindsay Lohan has made a stunning confession on Twitter – and admitted failing her last court-ordered drug test. Traces of cocaine were said to have been found in her blood. The news comes just weeks after LL was released from jail (August 24th) and participated in a drug rehabilitation program. Drug addiction takes anyone down a dark, lonely road, and the road to recovery is even more perilous. Please remember LL in your prayers. She needs positive energy.
LL wrote on her Twitter page “Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test.” She posted more messages on her Twitter, and if the reports are true she could be placed back in jail.
Vanity Fair October 2010 Lindsay Lohan What Went so Wrong... (No. 602)
Popular Posts
-
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
-
noThing is Real bUt THe girl... nothing is real but me "...validity is for you to decide, as is it your job to validate all things p...
-
Here’s the hot new tune from DJ Vadim & friends. Happee MM! “ 'Beautiful' is the debut single from my group The Electric wit...
-
Rose Wines I can't think of a great meal without a great wine to accompany. Hubby and I enjoy red wines, particularly port and rose. Win...
-
These shots were taken at Villa Escudero, Tiaong, Quezon, Philippines:
-
i went to the library and got a pile of books ..... Christmas shopping. i need 2 mAke a list..... the jeep needs an oil change badly....
-
I'm again changing my layout/design. Wow, that's the fourth since I started this blog last December! Does that mean I'm ficklemi...
-
denti is complaining. she wants her own blog with flowers and kittens. i want to hit her on the head
-
When the Spanish invaded the Philippines in the late 16th century through Mexico City, they found an indigenous cooking process that involve...
-
Well, i am here in the library on the computer while this guy next to me tries to annoy me. It's working. Reading some Lucille Clifton p...