Cooking With The Twitterer: Cinnamon-Vanilla Sauce
This is a really delicious sauce you can drizzle over a bowl of cut-up fresh fruit an dazzle your friends and family with your creative cooking talents!
1/2 cup Granulated White Sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 12oz. can Evaporated Milk
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
6 cups assorted fruit (mangoes, bananas, melons, starfruit, grapes, papayas, apples, berries)
Ground Cinnamon
You'll need a medium saucepan, set to "medium" heat. Mix sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon together, gradually stirring in the evaporated milk. Stir constantly as the mixture continues cooking, remove from the heat when it comes to boil. Stir in the vanilla extract and refrigerate for two hours before serving. Any leftover sauce will keep in the ref for about 5 days! Enjoy! Tweet this recipe if you like it!
Categories
Food
Popular Posts
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
i'm not blogging today
-
i'm so aggravated right now! I can't get onto the mommies chat! Every mom in the world must go on after 10pm! When all the kiddies ...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
Be advised, these folks are "follow friday friendly" - also check out "50 Best Twitter Moms"
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
Last Friday, George and I brought BBG to the clinic for her 4th month shots. It was surprising to learn that in just a span of a week, our ...
-
dinner disaster today - mashed potatoes don't bounce.... And I begin in the middle of my life in the middle of a day old enough to know ...