How Many Twitter Accounts Does Your President Have? Svetlana Gladkova blogs that Russian president Medvedev is extremely active online with a video blog, a Twitter account and his regular communications with Russian people online. But now he thinks it is still not enough: his Twitter account has already grown too personal so he is adding a new one – strictly official this time!
The Twittering President
How Many Twitter Accounts Does Your President Have? Svetlana Gladkova blogs that Russian president Medvedev is extremely active online with a video blog, a Twitter account and his regular communications with Russian people online. But now he thinks it is still not enough: his Twitter account has already grown too personal so he is adding a new one – strictly official this time!
Popular Posts
-
Tu te souviens quand blogging premier venu sur la scène il ya quelques années? Pendant un temps, tout le monde se précipitait autour de l...
-
I notice a lot of twitter updates are running late - very late - and the feed through from the twitterer's twitter account to this blog...
-
It's again time to recognize my Entrecard advertisers from January 29 to February 4, 2010. Do visit their sites too if you have time. ...
-
went out last night to our little spot - i exchanged glances with a woman that was there. she was so attractive. really, she was pretty hot....
-
For those in the Northern latitudes, it will soon be winter. I wanted to make something unique by my own hand for this holiday season, and I...
-
Twitter announced today a new partnership with social data streaming service Gnip at the Defrag Conference outside of Denver: Gnip wil...
-
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules on ...
-
I joined MyLot recently. It's a forum where you get paid by posting. One of the questions that I answered was posted by a guy who was o...
-
Basilique Soundscape Le festival de cette année à la basilique Hudson est Septembre 11-13. Et la gamme de la musique initiale de ce est mai...
-
i am in the weirdest mood right now... and im not sure how to exactly explain. first of all, i am very happy that i finally got this blog th...