Twitter Puts On Corporate Shoes
Twitter CEO Dick Costolo has work to do now that Twitter has raised $200 million of financing in a deal that values the microblogging company at $3.7 billion, less than a year after it began its first serious efforts to make money. In the past 12 months, Twitter users dispatched 25 billion Tweets and added more than 100 million new registered accounts!
Popular Posts
-
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
-
Right now i'm not really sure if i'm going to keep this blog going or not. i just don't feel like it's worth my time anymore...
-
This just in! Twitter says the worm has been dealt with... TIP: View Twitter Through Other People's Eyes With TwtRoulette H/T @techcr...
-
note to self: never drink coffee directly after brushing teeth. very, very bad two more simple facts about me: I drink Nescafe coffee and us...
-
readers have been trying to find a way to contact me more personally.... happened since i had a run-in with one of those Malaysian bitches o...
-
denti is complaining. she wants her own blog with flowers and kittens. i want to hit her on the head
-
The Twitterer is my venue for sharing my experiences, my thoughts and other things I would like to share to the rest of the world. It's...
-
A while ago, I received an email from my cousin in the Philippines asking for some Math homework help . I don't mean to brag but I consi...
-
Am I a trendsetter yet? Do you like my version of what the "twitterer" blog should be now? i'm feeling kinda empty these...