Twitter Puts On Corporate Shoes
Twitter CEO Dick Costolo has work to do now that Twitter has raised $200 million of financing in a deal that values the microblogging company at $3.7 billion, less than a year after it began its first serious efforts to make money. In the past 12 months, Twitter users dispatched 25 billion Tweets and added more than 100 million new registered accounts!
Popular Posts
-
Tu te souviens quand blogging premier venu sur la scène il ya quelques années? Pendant un temps, tout le monde se précipitait autour de l...
-
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules on ...
-
I notice a lot of twitter updates are running late - very late - and the feed through from the twitterer's twitter account to this blog...
-
It's again time to recognize my Entrecard advertisers from January 29 to February 4, 2010. Do visit their sites too if you have time. ...
-
i am in the weirdest mood right now... and im not sure how to exactly explain. first of all, i am very happy that i finally got this blog th...
-
went out last night to our little spot - i exchanged glances with a woman that was there. she was so attractive. really, she was pretty hot....
-
Entrebuzz: Bad and Good Do you know about Entrecard ? We’re giving away 5,000 credits ($15 value) free if you do the following: Just write a...
-
For those in the Northern latitudes, it will soon be winter. I wanted to make something unique by my own hand for this holiday season, and I...
-
Twitter announced today a new partnership with social data streaming service Gnip at the Defrag Conference outside of Denver: Gnip wil...
-
I joined MyLot recently. It's a forum where you get paid by posting. One of the questions that I answered was posted by a guy who was o...