Summer's coming soon! Let's head for the beach!
Let's get together! Love one another!
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Popular Posts
-
Right now i'm not really sure if i'm going to keep this blog going or not. i just don't feel like it's worth my time anymore...
-
note to self: never drink coffee directly after brushing teeth. very, very bad two more simple facts about me: I drink Nescafe coffee and us...
-
readers have been trying to find a way to contact me more personally.... happened since i had a run-in with one of those Malaysian bitches o...
-
denti is complaining. she wants her own blog with flowers and kittens. i want to hit her on the head
-
The Twitterer is my venue for sharing my experiences, my thoughts and other things I would like to share to the rest of the world. It's...
-
A while ago, I received an email from my cousin in the Philippines asking for some Math homework help . I don't mean to brag but I consi...
-
Am I a trendsetter yet? Do you like my version of what the "twitterer" blog should be now? i'm feeling kinda empty these...
-
This just in! Twitter says the worm has been dealt with... TIP: View Twitter Through Other People's Eyes With TwtRoulette H/T @techcr...
-
the other day some one thought i was a foreigner ...i left out words when i was talking...it was an accident i was too hyper.....they though...