Yo wazzup peeps!!!
Life is good, tweeters! When you've got cookies, cute celebrities and TV shows like GLEE, it can't be all that bad! I'm blogging from work (on my break time)..
Now I see there is more fodder for the twitterer!
The founders of Twitter leaked a sneak-peek of their newest social network in an Obvious Corp. blog post entitled Unlocking Potential. The new app is named Lift. They say it promises to unlock human potential through positive reinforcement. The app is in private alpha--run by an all-star team, supported by Twitter's co-founders..
You know what I do when I'm depressed? I cry. I cry a LOT. And then, I have a big bowl of ice cream and go watch tv for two or three hours. Try it. It works.
Popular Posts
-
Add your badge and URL to the first edition of the Best of Blogs Social Network . When the linky closes, 5 posts will be chosen from all blo...
-
This dedicated to my father, who passed away one December day, a short long time ago. This song was very dear to him, as it reminded him of ...
-
Microsoft has released a new theme for Windows 7 to further intensify the feel of the coming event. The theme is named Eerie Autumn and is ...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pl...
-
I'm a bookworm - I love reading. I had a collection of Bible Story books when I was in pre-school and when I was in elementary, my favor...
-
Apology! I had intended to publish more recipes here on the blog, but don't you know time got away from me. (And relatives who were su...
-
US-based National Public Radio (NPR) says its Twitter followers are “more news centric” than its Facebook fans, asking for hard news and bre...
-
"The Social Network" has topped the US box office upon its release. $23 million is just the beginning of what this picture is goin...
-
note to self: never drink coffee directly after brushing teeth. very, very bad two more simple facts about me: I drink Nescafe coffee and us...