the twitterer
...the tweet goes on...
star style *-*
what a tiring day..
an idiot keep staring at me just now.. how i wish i can give him a kick at the place where it hurts most!
"Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self"
-Cyril Connolly
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
The Twitterer Link Exchange
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
memo to me
note to self: never drink coffee directly after brushing teeth. very, very bad two more simple facts about me: I drink Nescafe coffee and us...
WTF GOATS ::: TWITTER WORM ALERT
This just in! Twitter says the worm has been dealt with... TIP: View Twitter Through Other People's Eyes With TwtRoulette H/T @techcr...
b'in
denti is complaining. she wants her own blog with flowers and kittens. i want to hit her on the head
Helping With My Cuz' Math Homework
A while ago, I received an email from my cousin in the Philippines asking for some Math homework help . I don't mean to brag but I consi...
still undecided wishy-washy me
Right now i'm not really sure if i'm going to keep this blog going or not. i just don't feel like it's worth my time anymore...
#musicmonday - Mirrors
Hey Peeps! I've joined a couple of bloghops and hope you will too! Those of you who have been blogging #musicmonday posts but have never...
Javaura!
Here's a recent photo of LADY JAVA !
The slow death of Facebook has begun?
It has as far as TG Daily writer David Gomez is concerned! "According to Reuters, a group of Facebook shareholders is looking to offlo...
Yoo-hoo! Twitterer to Server!
My server won't let me ftp right now for some reason. Very strange. And now I can't update my blog. That sucks. Now I gotta call the...
Click Station
Amazon.com Widgets
At The Feeder (Last 30 days)
Monetize!
Loading...