1st Day of November
Okay, so it's November. November. It's November. I like November. Thanksgiving comes in November. The weather begins to get progressively colder in November. When I think of November, I get a "warm chill". Now it really is November! I'm goins to my friend Julie's place tonight for dinner. She and Andy recently bought a house and we are going out there, checking the joint out, meeting the new kittens...Milo and Nluffie. That's right, NLUFFIE! Yesterday was the first halloween that I didn't go trick or treating with D. That was sad... this morning I called him on the phone and explained that I was really sad because I had been trickertreating with him every year since he was born, (until now) and he said "I love you"...out of nowhere. Precious moment! Very cute. Thanks friends for checking out the never-changing blog so regularly.
Popular Posts
-
The Twitterer is my venue for sharing my experiences, my thoughts and other things I would like to share to the rest of the world. It's...
-
Wishing you all a merry christmas!!! George and I just had baked chicken and spicy potatoes for noche buena but this christmas is still...
-
denti is complaining. she wants her own blog with flowers and kittens. i want to hit her on the head
-
Just ask Ozzie Guillen!
-
I love this song! Copy to your harddrive! Add it to your mobile! Bruno Mars’ smash single from his forthcoming debut album Doo-Wops & H...
-
Lindsay Lohan has made a stunning confession on Twitter – and admitted failing her last court-ordered drug test. Traces of cocaine were said...
-
We will be having a vacation in my home country today and I can't wait to eat the foods that I really missed while I am here - partly be...
-
I used to dream a lot or rather I used to share my dreams. I love to dream...it made me free...it made me see all aspects of life and emotio...
-
i am in the weirdest mood right now... and im not sure how to exactly explain. first of all, i am very happy that i finally got this blog th...
-
i been thinking maybe i should sell my blog would any of u guys want to buy it? i'm gettin busy with my films and webcam stuffs what sho...