In my previous post, I had said that I already have something in mind on where to spend my Adgitize earnings of $11.67. Add to that my earnings from Triond and I can now get my own domain - and web hosting for it too. I'm trying Wordpress for the new site but The Twitterer will stay at Blogger.
I'm so excited for this new site because I had convinced Daddy G to contribute a post every now and then. Since he usually leaves comments worthy of a full page article whenever he reads articles on news websites, he might as well share those thoughts with my blogger friends and reader.
There's also an interesting twist - I gained not only a contributor but an investor as well. Everything will be like free Blogger because Daddy G's gonna pay for the cost related to the Wordpress switch. Yey.... lucky me!!! That means free domain name and web hosting!!!
I will be sharing the new site's link to all of you when it's ready. Right now, it's still under construction. I just finished picking a template and will start writing a few articles in preparation for the "official launching".
Many thanks to Sheila of The Ad Master and Teen Suicide Talk, Evan's Mom of A Little Boy's Blog and Feron of Beyond Feron for taking the time to answer my queries and for the advices.
Happy Sunday everyone!
Popular Posts
-
Add your badge and URL to the first edition of the Best of Blogs Social Network . When the linky closes, 5 posts will be chosen from all blo...
-
This dedicated to my father, who passed away one December day, a short long time ago. This song was very dear to him, as it reminded him of ...
-
Microsoft has released a new theme for Windows 7 to further intensify the feel of the coming event. The theme is named Eerie Autumn and is ...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pl...
-
I'm a bookworm - I love reading. I had a collection of Bible Story books when I was in pre-school and when I was in elementary, my favor...
-
Apology! I had intended to publish more recipes here on the blog, but don't you know time got away from me. (And relatives who were su...
-
US-based National Public Radio (NPR) says its Twitter followers are “more news centric” than its Facebook fans, asking for hard news and bre...
-
"The Social Network" has topped the US box office upon its release. $23 million is just the beginning of what this picture is goin...
-
note to self: never drink coffee directly after brushing teeth. very, very bad two more simple facts about me: I drink Nescafe coffee and us...