This dedicated to my father, who passed away one December day, a short long time ago. This song was very dear to him, as it reminded him of his first love, my mom. He would sing it to me when putting me down for my nap when I was two, maybe three years old. I love you Daddy!
Popular Posts
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pl...
-
Last MM, Lady Java presented a video from PINK - now, the twitterer presents 2011's one, true "Pink" lady, the absolutely smas...
-
iM da tyPe oF giRl dAt bRinGs u 2 uR knEes iM tHe liTtle byTch U caNt wAit 2 pLeasE imAgeS oF me are noT haRd 2 fiNd Cuz iM rAcin tHreW uR h...
-
If you want a good, strong blog with a steady stream of repeat visitors, there are a few items you need to remove from your template or layo...
-
L'application la plus merveilleuse pour les utilisateurs de twitter est périscope. Amateur de la visualisation de contenu vi...
-
I used to dream a lot or rather I used to share my dreams. I love to dream...it made me free...it made me see all aspects of life and emotio...
-
Those watching the United States "State of the Union Address" can respond and ask the president a question through YouTube or Twit...
-
In the book I Am Hutterite, Mary Ann Kirkby shares with us a glimpse of the reclusive and extraordinary Hutterite colony near Portage la P...
-
i'm not blogging today