This dedicated to my father, who passed away one December day, a short long time ago. This song was very dear to him, as it reminded him of his first love, my mom. He would sing it to me when putting me down for my nap when I was two, maybe three years old. I love you Daddy!
Popular Posts
-
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
-
Happy New Year everyone! Let's make 2011 the very best! Shout-out to all of the MM participants, and a special hello to Lady Java, the ...
-
Emma, also known as Emma, Emmaline or Emmeline, is a song by Errol Brown and Tony Wilson released as a single by Hot Chocolate in 1974. It r...
-
Twitter announced today a new partnership with social data streaming service Gnip at the Defrag Conference outside of Denver: Gnip wil...
-
It has as far as TG Daily writer David Gomez is concerned! "According to Reuters, a group of Facebook shareholders is looking to offlo...
-
Right now i'm not really sure if i'm going to keep this blog going or not. i just don't feel like it's worth my time anymore...
-
This "Apple Kuchen" [APFELKUCHEN] is a fitting treat for the Halloween-thru-Thanksgiving Holiday Season. It's easy to make and...
-
i just got home from a night out with the girls.... this jerko guy asked me to dance and was licking my neck.... i pushed him off then he gr...
-
Today I don't really know what I'm feeling. I'm supposed to go to work later on today, and I kinda don't want to. I always f...
-
Working up a sweat at work or school? There may be more to what's happening than you think! Check this out: Via: Bye Bye Excessive Armp...