- Never hate.
- Don't worry.
- Live simply.
- Expect little.
- Give a lot.
- Always smile.
- Be yourself.
7 Rules To Be Happy
Got this message from my inbox and I'm sharing them with you. These are really simple things to do and yet, when we look deeper, they are the hardest to do.
Categories
Living
Popular Posts
-
Microsoft has released a new theme for Windows 7 to further intensify the feel of the coming event. The theme is named Eerie Autumn and is ...
-
"The Social Network" has topped the US box office upon its release. $23 million is just the beginning of what this picture is goin...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pl...
-
Apology! I had intended to publish more recipes here on the blog, but don't you know time got away from me. (And relatives who were su...
-
Entrebuzz: Bad and Good Do you know about Entrecard ? We’re giving away 5,000 credits ($15 value) free if you do the following: Just write a...
-
I'm again changing my layout/design. Wow, that's the fourth since I started this blog last December! Does that mean I'm ficklemi...
-
Wikipedia defines "insurance" as "...a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent, un...
-
US-based National Public Radio (NPR) says its Twitter followers are “more news centric” than its Facebook fans, asking for hard news and bre...
-
A while ago, I received an email from my cousin in the Philippines asking for some Math homework help . I don't mean to brag but I consi...