"The Social Network" has topped the US box office upon its release. $23 million is just the beginning of what this picture is going to take in. The movie, directed by David Fincher, is about the CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg.
It is unclear why Zuckerberg's longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan is MIA in "The Social Network," MTV seperates fact from fiction.
Interestingly enough, Facebook went to see the Facebook movie!
Popular Posts
-
Wishing you all a merry christmas!!! George and I just had baked chicken and spicy potatoes for noche buena but this christmas is still...
-
The Twitterer is my venue for sharing my experiences, my thoughts and other things I would like to share to the rest of the world. It's...
-
Just ask Ozzie Guillen!
-
Basilique Soundscape Le festival de cette année à la basilique Hudson est Septembre 11-13. Et la gamme de la musique initiale de ce est mai...
-
We will be having a vacation in my home country today and I can't wait to eat the foods that I really missed while I am here - partly be...
-
I love this song! Copy to your harddrive! Add it to your mobile! Bruno Mars’ smash single from his forthcoming debut album Doo-Wops & H...
-
i am in the weirdest mood right now... and im not sure how to exactly explain. first of all, i am very happy that i finally got this blog th...
-
slapped his face yesterday OUCH. he leaves a flower in a vase on my desk today HMM. rings up my extension later says he loves me HEH? rings ...
-
denti is complaining. she wants her own blog with flowers and kittens. i want to hit her on the head
-
The press has cast dead popstar Michael Jackson a Christ-like light, hailing Jacko's return from the dead! Followers of the "immort...