Guess what I did today?
Well, I got out of bed, got dressed, chatted a bit with hubby, brushed teeth, got backpack and went to work. Only.. when I got to the bus stop, it seemed really desolate. After standing there for five minutes, wondering if there was a bus strike or something, I take a look at my watch. Which says 5:30. Which means I've somehow gotten up at 4:30. Which means that I was an hour *early*. *shakes head* How I've managed to do this, I don't know. But oh well. *Someone* is taking a nap when she gets back home from work!
Popular Posts
-
"The Social Network" has topped the US box office upon its release. $23 million is just the beginning of what this picture is goin...
-
I notice a lot of twitter updates are running late - very late - and the feed through from the twitterer's twitter account to this blog...
-
Entrebuzz: Bad and Good Do you know about Entrecard ? We’re giving away 5,000 credits ($15 value) free if you do the following: Just write a...
-
Microsoft has released a new theme for Windows 7 to further intensify the feel of the coming event. The theme is named Eerie Autumn and is ...
-
Wikipedia defines "insurance" as "...a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent, un...
-
US-based National Public Radio (NPR) says its Twitter followers are “more news centric” than its Facebook fans, asking for hard news and bre...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pl...
-
A while ago, I received an email from my cousin in the Philippines asking for some Math homework help . I don't mean to brag but I consi...
-
Basilique Soundscape Le festival de cette année à la basilique Hudson est Septembre 11-13. Et la gamme de la musique initiale de ce est mai...
-
It's again time to recognize my Entrecard advertisers from January 29 to February 4, 2010. Do visit their sites too if you have time. ...