Just A Request

I Blog, I Care MovementWhen I started the I Blog, I Care Movement, I was hoping to rub off on my fellow bloggers the concept of social responsibility. I was disappointed to learn that some people would spam the I Blog, I Care Movement Link List with links to their site without the "I Blog, I Care" tag/post. This movement is really voluntary and nobody is forced to join but I was hoping you'd respect the cause and bring your link dropping elsewhere (FYI: you can also link exchange with me but do it here: LINK EXCHANGE).

Anyway, I'm happy that more bloggers are joining this cause. I edited the list to remove spammers and to post the actual POST URL of the I Blog, I Care Movement entries of some blogs. Please be reminded that what's needed here is your POST URL, not just the URL of your site. You can write your name/blog/article title (there's no required format actually) in the "Title" field but the "Link URL" field is just for your POST URL.

Happy blogging and keep spreading the love!

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!