I Blog, I Care Movement

Calling all bloggers young and old!


Show the world you care! Be a part of the "I Blog, I Care Movement." Here are the rules on how to join:


  1. Copy the "I Blog, I Care" badge and the rules (1 to 6) on this page.
  2. Post these in one or all your blogs.
  3. Tag/invite your other friends to join by sharing this with them.
  4. Leave your post URL here: The Twitterer (http://thetwitterer.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-blog-i-care-movement.html)
  5. For every ten (10) blogs joining the I Blog, I Care Movement, a $1.00 donation will be given to the International Committee of the Red Cross. You can also donate directly here: http://www.icrc.org.
  6. Spread the love and show you care.

Image Via:www.socialworkdegree.org


Just some notes:
  • It is recommended that you copy and paste the rules as is in order to avoid omission of important details.
  • Please enter only your POST URL in the list below. All links not following this instruction will be deleted.

UPDATES: Now, for every 10 bloggers (instead of 15), a $1.00 donation will be given to ICRC. Minimum online donation accepted is $15 and first batch of donations will be given when number of participants reaches 150.

I strongly suggest that you send your donations directly to the ICRC website. However, if you'd like to donate for this cause but the $15 minimum online donation is too high for you, you can send me your donations via paypal and I'll add it to the amount generated by the "I Blog, I Care" Movement. When the total reaches $15, I'll donate it immediately to ICRC. All transactions will be posted on this site for transparency. Please email me for the paypal details.

Hope you could support this cause.

Thank you.




Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!