Give a Holiday Gift That Will Be Forever Cherished!

You can't dismiss the importance in pop culture of t-shirts, one of the most powerful articles of self-expression since the mid-20th Century! One of my fave places in the whole wide world is Canal Street in New York City. They have the most amazing t-shirts for sale, sometimes you can get 20 for $10!

Maybe you'll never make it to the Big Apple... think a moment: have you ever seen interesting or unique tees on television or in the movies and wished you could own one? There's a place I know of where you have that kind of power. The power to create or re-create a beautiful t-shirt that you've seen. Cafepress t-shirts can not only connect you with a multitude of wonderful tees: you can also design your own! They have an online design feature.

Once when I was in Hong Kong I saw the coolest tee - I asked a few locals where I could buy one and I dropped by a few shops, but all the stuff in stock was for TOURISTS. (You could tell!) That was about 7 years ago. If that were NOW, I would have clandestinely taken a picture of the dude's t-shirt with my cell phone camera. Then, when I got back to the states I would have searched google and bing for the logo or artwork that appeared on the shirt. After that, it would be no problem to import the info to my computer and use it in designing a tee all my own!

Even if you don't have a photo, use your memory + imagination to come up with that elusive or special design!
REMEMBER: CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! WITH THE ECONOMY FORCING MANY PEOPLE TO CUT BACK, A PERSONALIZED GARMENT, POSTER OR MUG IS A VERY VERY SPECIAL WAY OF SAYING 'HAPPY HOLIDAYS' AND GIVING A GIFT THAT WILL BE CHERISHED FOREVER!
Think about the possibilities! And it doesn't stop with t-shirts! Think mugs! Mugs for your coffee or cocoa, or just to use as display decorations or penholders on your desk! Mugs you can PERSONALIZE! Just use your imagination!

And how about one more item: posters! You might be the next Andy Warhol or Peter Max! Remember the old psychedelic posters from the 1960s? Design your own poster or art print online! AMAZE your friends and family!

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!