#musicmonday #autumn - the twitterer is flying south
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
Popular Posts
-
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
-
Twitter announced today a new partnership with social data streaming service Gnip at the Defrag Conference outside of Denver: Gnip wil...
-
You know what's sad about being abroad and having your phone in a roaming mode? It seldom rings. I used to think that forwarded messag...
-
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules on ...
-
The Twitterer is my venue for sharing my experiences, my thoughts and other things I would like to share to the rest of the world. It's...
-
Wisdom is knowing what you want out of life, why you want it, and how you're going to get it. ~ Anonymous
-
Law 1: Never Outshine the Master Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go...
-
I've always wondered why cats like to sit on newspapers and magazines. Or generally anything noisy. Surely the noise must be louder to t...
-
Today I don't really know what I'm feeling. I'm supposed to go to work later on today, and I kinda don't want to. I always f...
