Emma, also known as Emma, Emmaline or Emmeline, is a song by Errol Brown and Tony Wilson released as a single by Hot Chocolate in 1974. It reached No.3 in the UK charts and No.8 in the US charts.
Can't see it in your country? (Alternate Linky)
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Popular Posts
-
Whew! Just back from a week in Hong Kong, where my cousin Meng Yao actually knew who Yarah Bravo is! So I asked him if he had any favourite ...
-
UPDATE: Loops are GOOD! Click the little widget directly below my EC widget! Peeps! Yours truly received a message through entrecard the oth...
-
One of the more haunting ballads of the previous century... Happy Music Monday all!.. and oh.. if you are participating.. why not visit othe...
-
My family surprised me with a simple V-day dinner, filled with love! Here's a pic of the table with the appetizers in place. The main co...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pla...
-
This week I'm going home to a place where I spent 7 years of my young life: Hong Kong! So let's roll out with a song for Valentine...
-
The once powerful and popular social network is reportedly downsizing . Myspace had 54.4 million unique U.S. visitors in November, down 15% ...
-
Charlene Chao! She's so pretty! Uh-oh! A quick glance at the scale told me a terrible tale: a weight gain! How could this be? Why did th...
-
Off the success of her now platinum selling album LOUD , Rihanna will be performing at halftime of the 2011 NBA All Star Game in Los Ange...
-
Wow! Peeps! This is tremendously cool! I'm ordering one and I suggest you do too! PS - I am NOT receiving any compensation to recommen...
