Defacebook
With all the noise over the new Facebook movie, I thought you might like to see this! Defacebook - "Their project began last February, inspired by a speech by free-software activist Eben Moglen. In late April, Salzberg uploaded a proposal on the fund-raising site Kickstarter, describing Diaspora* (the asterisk became a dandelion seed in the logo) as “the privacy-aware, personally controlled, do-it-all open-source social network.” Their goal was $10,000. Instead, they got coverage in the New York Times and $200,641 from 6,479 donors."
Popular Posts
-
i'm not blogging today
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
me and denti and nikki were out clubbin' and we drank way too much... and just as we were leaving the spot these three guys come walking...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
Be advised, these folks are "follow friday friendly" - also check out "50 Best Twitter Moms"
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
i'm so aggravated right now! I can't get onto the mommies chat! Every mom in the world must go on after 10pm! When all the kiddies ...
-
dinner disaster today - mashed potatoes don't bounce.... And I begin in the middle of my life in the middle of a day old enough to know ...