the twitterer
...the tweet goes on...
Cruel Summer
Blogging is suspended for now.
The Twitterer will be back...
Please continue to drop your ECs and support cmf ads.
Have a great SUMMER!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Merry Christmas!!!
Wishing you all a merry christmas!!! George and I just had baked chicken and spicy potatoes for noche buena but this christmas is still...
Jusqu'à périscope
L'application la plus merveilleuse pour les utilisateurs de twitter est périscope. Amateur de la visualisation de contenu vi...
b'in
denti is complaining. she wants her own blog with flowers and kittens. i want to hit her on the head
About "The Twitterer"
The Twitterer is my venue for sharing my experiences, my thoughts and other things I would like to share to the rest of the world. It's...
Twitter Can Be A Dangerous Place!
Just ask Ozzie Guillen!
Lindsay Lohan's twitter Confession
Lindsay Lohan has made a stunning confession on Twitter – and admitted failing her last court-ordered drug test. Traces of cocaine were said...
Lineup éclectique pour Basilique SoundScape
Basilique Soundscape Le festival de cette année à la basilique Hudson est Septembre 11-13. Et la gamme de la musique initiale de ce est mai...
Vacation Time
We will be having a vacation in my home country today and I can't wait to eat the foods that I really missed while I am here - partly be...
New Bruno Mars Music Video!
I love this song! Copy to your harddrive! Add it to your mobile! Bruno Mars’ smash single from his forthcoming debut album Doo-Wops & H...
HoPe. DrEaM. BeLievE.
I used to dream a lot or rather I used to share my dreams. I love to dream...it made me free...it made me see all aspects of life and emotio...
Click Station
Amazon.com Widgets
At The Feeder (Last 30 days)
Monetize!
Loading...