the twitterer
...the tweet goes on...
Photo of Lady Java
A tribute to Lady Java!
Click on the picture to get a look at the face (more pix) and read the true story of this popular personality!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
#musicmonday - FIRE!
Whew! Just back from a week in Hong Kong, where my cousin Meng Yao actually knew who Yarah Bravo is! So I asked him if he had any favourite ...
Out of the Loop - Once Bitten, Twice Shy!
UPDATE: Loops are GOOD! Click the little widget directly below my EC widget! Peeps! Yours truly received a message through entrecard the oth...
#musicmonday - Sign Your Name
One of the more haunting ballads of the previous century... Happy Music Monday all!.. and oh.. if you are participating.. why not visit othe...
♥♥♥ Happy Valentines Day! ♥♥♥
My family surprised me with a simple V-day dinner, filled with love! Here's a pic of the table with the appetizers in place. The main co...
#musicmonday - Together Forever (Live 1991) - Lisette Melendez
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pla...
#musicmonday - China Pops
This week I'm going home to a place where I spent 7 years of my young life: Hong Kong! So let's roll out with a song for Valentine...
Less Space at Myspace
The once powerful and popular social network is reportedly downsizing . Myspace had 54.4 million unique U.S. visitors in November, down 15% ...
the twitterer vows to lose weight like Charlene Chao!
Charlene Chao! She's so pretty! Uh-oh! A quick glance at the scale told me a terrible tale: a weight gain! How could this be? Why did th...
Rihanna To Perform At 2011 NBA All Star Game & Announces LOUD North American Tour
Off the success of her now platinum selling album LOUD , Rihanna will be performing at halftime of the 2011 NBA All Star Game in Los Ange...
THE EDITOR™ ~ A Blogging Planner!!!
Wow! Peeps! This is tremendously cool! I'm ordering one and I suggest you do too! PS - I am NOT receiving any compensation to recommen...
Click Station
Amazon.com Widgets
At The Feeder (Last 30 days)
Monetize!
Loading...