Scrubs are the formal term for the apparel worn by nurses, surgeons, and other medical personnel who must "scrub" or otherwise prep for medical procedures. They are designed to be easy to launder, and inexpenisve to replace.
In my "real world" professional life, I work at a major hospital. I have a wardrobe filled with hospital attire, garments such as Medical Scrubs, lab coats, Designer Nursing Uniforms, and Surgical Scrub Hats by blue sky scrubs™
I chose blue sky scrub uniforms because they are durable, fashionable and functional! Their line of medical uniforms, available on the net, can be shipped anywhere in the world! (If you're looking for new scrubs, I recommend blue sky!)
Popular Posts
-
i'm not blogging today
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
me and denti and nikki were out clubbin' and we drank way too much... and just as we were leaving the spot these three guys come walking...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
Be advised, these folks are "follow friday friendly" - also check out "50 Best Twitter Moms"
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
i'm so aggravated right now! I can't get onto the mommies chat! Every mom in the world must go on after 10pm! When all the kiddies ...
-
dinner disaster today - mashed potatoes don't bounce.... And I begin in the middle of my life in the middle of a day old enough to know ...