I'm joining Dhemz' Giveaways From Las Vegas Contest and this blog post is one of the requirements for joining the contest.
I'm not actually sure if she can send me the items if ever I win in the contest but since it's open to all bloggers worldwide, there's no harm in trying my luck, eh? I haven't won any online contest yet and I've decided to join as many contests as possible in the next few days so expect more posts like this in the next days to come.
Dhemz' contest will run until July 10 so in case you want to win some freebies, head over to her shopping blog now to check out the contest rules (which are quite easy). Who knows, you might be the lucky winner.
Popular Posts
-
i'm not blogging today
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
me and denti and nikki were out clubbin' and we drank way too much... and just as we were leaving the spot these three guys come walking...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
Be advised, these folks are "follow friday friendly" - also check out "50 Best Twitter Moms"
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
i'm so aggravated right now! I can't get onto the mommies chat! Every mom in the world must go on after 10pm! When all the kiddies ...
-
dinner disaster today - mashed potatoes don't bounce.... And I begin in the middle of my life in the middle of a day old enough to know ...
