The Twittersphere!

The new Twitter website may not be outfitted with multiple account support, but the microblogging network will soon offer users free analytics. Some browsers are still having trouble with the new site, so you may not want to authorize a switch until you absolutely HAVE TO!

Do you tweet regularly? That's good. Tweet a lot of ads and a bunch of junk? That's bad! As my followers know, I don’t tweet at specific times and sometimes skip a day or two. Nobody has complained yet.

What about auto-tweeting? Do you think automated tweets are too impersonal? I use SocialOomph as my tweeterface, which keeps me above issues like twitter behaving badly in my broswer! Although primarily designed for scheduling tweets, I tweet in real time using the "Tweet immediately" feature!

Bloggers have been trying to cope with Google's new Instant Search and the way it impacts SEO. So, what Does Twitter’s New Interest Graph Tool Mean for SEO?

...TWITTERTAPE...

Rapper 50 Cent's dog, named Oprah Whine Free, just joined Twitter!

A 17-year-old Australian admitted that he exploited the security hole that led to the paralysis of Twitter for several hours.

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!