the twitterer
...the tweet goes on...
the 50 most recommended people with #followfriday
Be advised,
these folks
are "follow friday friendly" - also check out
"50 Best Twitter Moms"
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
happy thanksgiving
i'm not blogging today
Facebook WARNING
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
Gates Empire To Absorb SKYPE
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
MEN!
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
remembering more about girls night out
me and denti and nikki were out clubbin' and we drank way too much... and just as we were leaving the spot these three guys come walking...
SaiLor TweeTeR
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
the 50 most recommended people with #followfriday
Be advised, these folks are "follow friday friendly" - also check out "50 Best Twitter Moms"
Friday Linky Freebies 10.22.10
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
...time in a blog...
i'm so aggravated right now! I can't get onto the mommies chat! Every mom in the world must go on after 10pm! When all the kiddies ...
Mashed Potatoes Don't BOUNCE
dinner disaster today - mashed potatoes don't bounce.... And I begin in the middle of my life in the middle of a day old enough to know ...
Click Station
Amazon.com Widgets
At The Feeder (Last 30 days)
Monetize!
Loading...