* 3/4 pound lean ground beef
* 1 cup sweet red peppers
* 1 cup green peppers
* 1/3 cup ketchup
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (toss the water)
* 1 cup shredded very sharp Cheddar cheese
* 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
1. Place peppers, including liquid, into blender or food processor; use "pulse" setting or lowest speed possible until peppers are in very small pieces.
2. Brown meat and onions. Add peppers, mushrooms, and cheese. Spoon into bottom crust. Cover with top crust; seal the edges.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until crust is brown, and pie is heated through.
4. Don't overeat! ;)
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules ...
"Bluebird" is from the album, "Children of Possibility," released on September 20, 2005. Russian DJ Vadim (aka "th...
Basilique Soundscape Le festival de cette année à la basilique Hudson est Septembre 11-13. Et la gamme de la musique initiale de ce est mai...
First of all, I want to thank all the 49 bloggers who joined the "I Blog, I Care Movement." Considering, however, that the minimum...
" Markets for Cybercrime Tools and Stolen Data: Hacker's Bazaar " If you think your account may have been compromised, you m...
I was in the mood for dancing, so will you dance along with me? Following the recent Siji/Alix Alvarez collaboration comes this video to th...
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
Photos get a higher number of retweets. Now that twitter has made this information public, look for an onslaught of BS photos from “soci...
While walking down the street one day, a Corrupt Philippine Senator was tragically hit by a car and died. His soul arrives in heaven and is ...
Frequent readers of The Twitterer should have known by now that I started a wordpress blog in April and entitled it At Home With Georyl . It...