* 3/4 pound lean ground beef
* 1 cup sweet red peppers
* 1 cup green peppers
* 1/3 cup ketchup
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (toss the water)
* 1 cup shredded very sharp Cheddar cheese
* 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
1. Place peppers, including liquid, into blender or food processor; use "pulse" setting or lowest speed possible until peppers are in very small pieces.
2. Brown meat and onions. Add peppers, mushrooms, and cheese. Spoon into bottom crust. Cover with top crust; seal the edges.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until crust is brown, and pie is heated through.
4. Don't overeat! ;)
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules ...
"Bluebird" is from the album, "Children of Possibility," released on September 20, 2005. Russian DJ Vadim (aka "th...
Here's the scenario: You happen to pass by a community with this slogan by the entrance "Free Lots". Now, who would pass up on...
Photos get a higher number of retweets. Now that twitter has made this information public, look for an onslaught of BS photos from “soci...
Last week here on MM I presented three youtube selects for you . One was an a-capella performance by the Ronettes, who prove that TRUE talen...
Here's a recent photo of LADY JAVA !
slapped his face yesterday OUCH. he leaves a flower in a vase on my desk today HMM. rings up my extension later says he loves me HEH? rin...
Girls are fickle. Tell you why. We know we have to have an opinion of something, although we're not sure what it is, so whatever opinion...
hiya again! im just bored, so that's why im here, updating my blog. i like the person i am now. :) --- no longer the girl who had to str...
so i met this idiot at work. new guy. asks me out AFTER seeing my wedding ring. i say no. next day asks me again in the break room. squeeze...