* 3/4 pound lean ground beef
* 1 cup sweet red peppers
* 1 cup green peppers
* 1/3 cup ketchup
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (toss the water)
* 1 cup shredded very sharp Cheddar cheese
* 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
1. Place peppers, including liquid, into blender or food processor; use "pulse" setting or lowest speed possible until peppers are in very small pieces.
2. Brown meat and onions. Add peppers, mushrooms, and cheese. Spoon into bottom crust. Cover with top crust; seal the edges.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until crust is brown, and pie is heated through.
4. Don't overeat! ;)
Here's the scenario: You happen to pass by a community with this slogan by the entrance "Free Lots". Now, who would pass up on...
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules ...
Photos get a higher number of retweets. Now that twitter has made this information public, look for an onslaught of BS photos from “soci...
I notice a lot of twitter updates are running late - very late - and the feed through from the twitterer's twitter account to this blog...
Wikipedia defines "insurance" as "...a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent, un...
It's karaoke time for this week's edition of Music Monday. This song by Leann Rimes is one of those songs that I love to sing. It so...
It has as far as TG Daily writer David Gomez is concerned! "According to Reuters, a group of Facebook shareholders is looking to offlo...
Many thanks to the following for advertising in my blog during the 3rd week of January (15 - 21), 2010: January 15, 2010 Dave Lucas J...
If you want a good, strong blog with a steady stream of repeat visitors, there are a few items you need to remove from your template or layo...