* 3/4 pound lean ground beef
* 1 cup sweet red peppers
* 1 cup green peppers
* 1/3 cup ketchup
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (toss the water)
* 1 cup shredded very sharp Cheddar cheese
* 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
1. Place peppers, including liquid, into blender or food processor; use "pulse" setting or lowest speed possible until peppers are in very small pieces.
2. Brown meat and onions. Add peppers, mushrooms, and cheese. Spoon into bottom crust. Cover with top crust; seal the edges.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until crust is brown, and pie is heated through.
4. Don't overeat! ;)
Here's the scenario: You happen to pass by a community with this slogan by the entrance "Free Lots". Now, who would pass up on...
Photos get a higher number of retweets. Now that twitter has made this information public, look for an onslaught of BS photos from “soci...
In the book entitled Kaleidoscope, acclaimed author and Women of Faith speaker Patsy Clairmont shares her experiences in thirty three chapte...