Thoughts on New Year's Resolutions and Stuffs

I authored a post entitled "How To Make a New Year's Resolution and Stick With It" but until now I still wasn't able to come up with my new year's resolutions list. Isn't it ironic?

Anyway, instead of a new year's resolution, I've decided to make some sort of goal-setting in terms of finance and personal development, among other things. Finishing the cross stitch pattern I started two years ago will surely be included as well.

I'm planning to learn a new skill or try a new hobby this year, too. Since BBG is less than a year old, it has to be something I can do at home. Any suggestions?

As to this blog, I'm planning to come up with a contest by June and another one by December. Hopefully, many will join it but as for now, I have to promote this blog because it's still less than a month old and I need to reach out to more readers and bloggers to make any contest successful.

By the way, I'm planning to advertise on Adgitize. Do you think it is a good step (and a profitable one as well)? If you're an adgitize advertiser, I would like to know whether, in your opinion, it is worth it.

For my baby, I'm looking at stuffs right now at Amazon. One of these days, I'll be buying one of these for my sweet little angel, BBG.























Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!