stupid yahoo groups

im really tired of those ASSHOLES at YAHOO. i get spammed by these fucking idiots entering me into bullshit groups i never signed up for

YAHOO gets a big fat ZERO for social responsibility in failing to police these stupid ass groups

this is the bs letter the "group" emailed me

"Hello,

I've added you to my dubyyu group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.


Description of the group:
--------------------
x6yt46ak7f62185


Important information about the dubyyu group"
--------------------
WTF if the DUBYYU group and what kind of fucked up description is that? Last time I was contacted by a "group" they wanted me to send them pictures of my tots and pussy!
--------------------
So I checked them out:

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dubyyu might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.

..great fucking suggestion. roger that!

PS it took half a fucking hour to jump through hoops trying to report this motherfucker to yahoo and i still couldnt do it

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!