the twitterer
...the tweet goes on...
January Top EC Droppers
I would like to thank the following E-card droppers for always visiting my site throughout the month of January.
As a sign of gratitude, I'll be posting your badges and links below for the whole month of February. Many thanks!!!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
The Twitterer Link Exchange
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
still undecided wishy-washy me
Right now i'm not really sure if i'm going to keep this blog going or not. i just don't feel like it's worth my time anymore...
Baking Apple Kuchen with the twitterer
This "Apple Kuchen" [APFELKUCHEN] is a fitting treat for the Halloween-thru-Thanksgiving Holiday Season. It's easy to make and...
.....about last night.....
i just got home from a night out with the girls.... this jerko guy asked me to dance and was licking my neck.... i pushed him off then he gr...
Divine Miss M
Something that has been troubling me is named Melissa. She is this really cool white girl who is new on the job, and i think i got myself in...
Gates Empire To Absorb SKYPE
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
Now Grading: WISHING ON A FALLING STAR
For the very first time, the twitterer invites all of you readers to weigh in on this month's blog review! For October, I have chosen Wi...
B'day, BAcK and ReAdy 2 BloG
i am in the weirdest mood right now... and im not sure how to exactly explain. first of all, i am very happy that i finally got this blog th...
Another Day in This Life of Mine
Today I don't really know what I'm feeling. I'm supposed to go to work later on today, and I kinda don't want to. I always f...
#musicmonday ABC
Who broke my heart? YOU did, YOU did! (As usual, the twitterer has included extra links in case a particular video has been disabled in yo...
Click Station
Amazon.com Widgets
At The Feeder (Last 30 days)
Monetize!
Loading...