Lost Treasure Chest, Found!

I am a sentimental person, keeping what other people might consider trash (like candy wrappers and used movie tickets perhaps?) for their sentimental value. When my inbox became full of forwarded messages and shorts stories that I had enjoyed reading and didn't want to delete but I had to, I came up with a blog and had those stories published at different schedules.

Last week, I opened my old blogger account and rediscovered the blogs that I'd created before. One of those was entitled "My Online Treasure Collections" - a collection of short stories, poems and other readings worth sharing and rereading.

If you'd like to have a look, feel free to check it out: MY ONLINE TREASURE COLLECTIONS. I hope you'll be inspired by those stories, like they did to me.

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!