My Guest Post at Dave's Blog and Entrecard Advertisers List

Guest Post at Dave Lucas's Blog
Care To Leave a Comment? That's the title of my guest post at Dave Lucas' blog which was published yesterday on his blog. It's my thoughts on leaving comments on blogs and was inspired by my joining Harriet's Comments Challenge last month. Hope you could check it out.

Entrecard Advertisers
I would like to recognize and say thanks to the following Entrecard sponsors of The Twitterer from March 26 to April 8, 2010.

Many thanks for your continued support to this blog. It's one of my inspirations to do better in blogging - (and the effort paid off because Google gave me a PR3 ranking just three months after I started this blog).

Have a nice day everyone!

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!