Do You Want Free E-Drops on Your Site?

Some things that seem bad are sometimes just blessings in disguise.

You know why?

Bad news: My other blog, Money Wise, has been disabled by Blogger in April 3. I already requested for its restoration but so far, it still wasn't restored. My friend, Lee, already prepared a lot of new posts for it during the long weekend but it can't be accessed till now. Too bad.

Now, here's the good news: it's still receiving a considerable number of entrecard drops even when it's disabled. Isn't it nice? I think even if Blogger disabled it for a month, it will still get drops.

Do you want free e-drops on your site too?

PS. I'm not proposing something illegal here. LOL. Just drop on those sites that can drop even when a blog is disabled and probably, they'll drop back to your site day after day after day. That's free drops, right?

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!