Well, not really switch. I am using Wordpress in a new site and I must admit, I am having a hard time because I am not a computer geek. I learned how to edit Blogger templates through time mostly by trial and error. Now, I'm faced with the task of learning Wordpress.
There were some delays in the launching of my new site. First, the template I wanted (Genesis Lifestyle Child theme) is not for free. Although I was able to find some free downloads for it, a fatal error message shows up whenever I install them. It's really hard to use pirated copies.
I finally settled on a theme yesterday. Although it is not a magazine styled theme (which was what I originally wanted), I find it easier to use because it didn't require a lot of codes. A great template for a Wordpress newbie like me.
Now I can focus on writing articles.
Oh... and creating my banner too. I need a 125 x 125 banner.
Happy blogging everyone.
Popular Posts
-
i'm not blogging today
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
me and denti and nikki were out clubbin' and we drank way too much... and just as we were leaving the spot these three guys come walking...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
Be advised, these folks are "follow friday friendly" - also check out "50 Best Twitter Moms"
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
i'm so aggravated right now! I can't get onto the mommies chat! Every mom in the world must go on after 10pm! When all the kiddies ...
-
dinner disaster today - mashed potatoes don't bounce.... And I begin in the middle of my life in the middle of a day old enough to know ...