The Twitterer Joins Make A Wish Blog Contest

When I first read about Mhel's Blankpixel's intention to start a contest, I already planned to join it as a sign of support to my new-found blogger friend. I came across her blog via Adgitize last year and by regularly reading her blog, I felt like I already know her (and even the special people in her life).

But let me tell you something about me, I'm a great procrastinator! That's the big reason why even if the Make a Wish Blog Contest started in April 24, I still can't come up with an entry. I need to be reminded of the May 15 end date of the contest in order to force my mind to get working and come up with something.

I guess I need to start somewhere and this is it. I'm blogging about the contest and will be tweeting about it later. The harder (but juicy) part is coming up with the contest entry itself and I plan to post it tomorrow.

By the way, if you also want to join the Make a Wish Blog Contest at Just Another Pixel, click here or on the banner below for the complete mechanics and prizes.



Many thanks to the following generous sponsors who helped make this contest exciting. Please take the time to visit them.

Pinay Online Money Maker, Up Now and What's Next, Life Can't Wait, Spread the W.O.R.D., Pinkville : Pink & Magic Convergence Zone, The Sexy Tech, Bloguardian Hellsite: Overcashed, Gadget World, Living life to the Fullest!, Designers Depot, HeartyBux, Baterya.com, Miyabe Tayo, Ramblings of the Phat, Crafty Heart, Phat Wallet, Celeb-Square, My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf, I Am a Princess, All Girls Are, Pinay Mommy Online, Mommy Rubz, Rubz Online, Mom's Hosting, Janette Toral, author of Blogging from Home, My Sweet Escape, Never Enough Stuff, Certified FoodiesMy Journey to Life, Something to LiveBabies and Contests, Lay It On Me Designs, Sharing My Thoughts, The Twerp and I, JellyBelly Talks, I Love Hate America, Mukhang Pera, The Twitterer, At Home with GeoRyL, Earn Money Online with Red, Contest and Gaming craze, My Red Hot Reviews and Red is Marose.



My First Commenter

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!