Vacation's Over
Our vacation is over but I need some time to rest before blogging again. Almost 20 hours of plane ride is quite stressful especially if you barely can sleep during the flight. The car seat we brought along with us during the flight was barely used because our baby refused to sit on it. My hubby and I ended up taking our turns on holding the baby during our travel back here and spent airfare on a car seat that's empty throughout the flight.
Popular Posts
-
UPDATE: Loops are GOOD! Click the little widget directly below my EC widget! Peeps! Yours truly received a message through entrecard the oth...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pla...
-
One of the more haunting ballads of the previous century... Happy Music Monday all!.. and oh.. if you are participating.. why not visit othe...
-
Happy New Year everyone! Let's make 2011 the very best! Shout-out to all of the MM participants, and a special hello to Lady Java, the ...
-
Late-night comedienne Chelsea Handler took a jab at Nick Cannon on her Twitter feed -- (making fun of celebrities is what she does) -- Canno...
-
I got "The Twitterer" a new template! I'm still in the process of transferring the widgets and scripts so bear with me if you ...
-
Although I am "the twitterer," I do keep an eye on other microblogging platforms and social networks. I have a very private Facebo...
-
Ingredients * 3/4 pound lean ground beef * 1 cup sweet red peppers * 1 cup green peppers * 1/3 cup ketchup * 1 large onion, c...
-
Twitter continues to make its musical mark on the internet! The Village Voice's Rob Tannenbaum has chosen a music critic of the year--a...
-
It has as far as TG Daily writer David Gomez is concerned! "According to Reuters, a group of Facebook shareholders is looking to offlo...