- Dave Lucas: News and comments from a New York-based broadcast journalist.
- Cooking Japanese Style: Here's my blog about Japanese Cooking, Recipes, and Japanese Foods. That I like to share with everyone.
- Georyl.Com: Blogging With My Heart
- My kids are my world: This is a blog about my life as a wife and mother of three kids, who are, obviously, my world.
- Beaded wedding napkin rings and charms: Welcome to Charming Beadz! Find useful yet beautifully designed items here! Everything is handmade and my own designs. Turn your dining table into an enchanted one. Impress your guests the next time you hold a dinner party.
- Beyond Feron: BeyondFeron.com talks about anything under the sun, everything that is relevant and things that can promote better friendship and better life.
- Winesworld The Amateurs Wine Guide: WinesWorld is a friendly wine guide for amateurs, by amateurs.
Many Thanks To My Top EC Droppers
I've been busy with a lot of stuffs lately and I didn't have the time to drop back on some of my loyal EC friends and droppers. As a token of appreciation, linky love goes to my top EC droppers:
Photos get a higher number of retweets. Now that twitter has made this information public, look for an onslaught of BS photos from “soci...
"Bluebird" is from the album, "Children of Possibility," released on September 20, 2005. Russian DJ Vadim (aka "th...
"...at 16-years-old what does she know? Is today’s China really this poor? I’m speechless." Is this any worse than P.I.'s &q...
Sources say the service is finally closing down , after rumours of its demise surfaced about a year ago, joining other services yahoo picked...
The ray of light is shining Upon my dear native land With the break of a new dawn All our hopes are up again. I'm wishing him a gre...
Thanks to Senator Richard Gordon for authoring the Automated Election Law. Just two days after the May 11 election, the country now knows th...
When I first read about Mhel's Blankpixel's intention to start a contest, I already planned to join it as a sign of support to my n...
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
Do we rely too much on net-based technology? Imagine if the internet collapsed. Day-to-day life would grind to a halt. Have we become way to...
Pardon the clutter as I do a little blog cleaning! You may see sidebar features move around a bit over the next few days. I found an intere...