Many Thanks To My Top EC Droppers

I've been busy with a lot of stuffs lately and I didn't have the time to drop back on some of my loyal EC friends and droppers. As a token of appreciation, linky love goes to my top EC droppers:
  • Dave Lucas: News and comments from a New York-based broadcast journalist. 
  • Cooking Japanese Style: Here's my blog about Japanese Cooking, Recipes, and Japanese Foods. That I like to share with everyone. 
  • Georyl.Com: Blogging With My Heart 
  • My kids are my world: This is a blog about my life as a wife and mother of three kids, who are, obviously, my world. 
  • Beaded wedding napkin rings and charms: Welcome to Charming Beadz! Find useful yet beautifully designed items here! Everything is handmade and my own designs. Turn your dining table into an enchanted one. Impress your guests the next time you hold a dinner party. 
  • Beyond Feron: BeyondFeron.com talks about anything under the sun, everything that is relevant and things that can promote better friendship and better life. 
  • Winesworld The Amateurs Wine Guide: WinesWorld is a friendly wine guide for amateurs, by amateurs.
I only listed seven because... BECAUSE. If you think you should be included here, please leave me a note or a comment in this post. I'd really love to hear from you. Don't worry, ghost droppers are still very welcome but who wants ghosts dropping by their sites, right? Definitely, not me.

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!