Now Grading: Nothing Off Limits Here

Blog Author: Sandi/Sandra Bender

Description
: Sandi says: "I'm here to blog about anything and everything. Nothing is off limits. I am a person who has done many things. I do many things. I am a mother, an artist, a singer and a cancer survivor." She adds: "I like to blog about many things. I was diagnosed with cancer and came back from that with another child and continued with college. My life is an open book." Er-well-we wish Sandi's blog were more of an "open book" - she posts infrequently

http://www.nothingofflimitshere.blogspot.com

SEO Stats powered by MyPagerank.NetCODES:
Rank :PR:
GIP :Google info:
YIP :Yahoo info:
MIP :Msn info:
ALR :Alexa rank:
TUV :Today Unique visitor:
TPV :Today Page view:
YUV :Yesterday Unique visitor:
YPV :Yesterday Page view:
AUV :Total Unique visitor:
APV :Total Page Views:


Notes
: Sandi's blog has a nice look and feel BUT she just doesn't post enough! She's a person you want to get closer to, but maybe you'd be better off trying to connect with her on twitter. Currently has a Page Rank of 3.

The Twitterer's Grade: 3/5

Ratings:
5/5 - Bookmark it now
4/5 - Follow/subscribe worthy
3/5 - Drop by when you have time
2/5 - Visit when you have nothing better to do
1/5 - Avoid like the plague

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!