BOO!
Jeepers Tweepers!
Your twitterer is getting into a spooky holiday groove! There's a plethora of holiday fun at Halloween For Kids! Now is a great time to start experimenting with Halloween photography, and I'll be capturing a few ghostly images myself on the 31st.
What about costumes? I was thinking of dressing up as Ke$ha, as hubby and I will be in Portland at the end of October!
Costume Quest, the next game from the Psychonauts and Brutal Legend studio DoubleFine — and more importantly, the only trick-or-treating role-playing game of the year — will be released on October 20!
Just in time for the pumpkin holiday, your child can make this Fun House Mirror for free at the Lowe’s Build and Grow Clinic.
Coming Soon: the twitterer's Halloween recipes!
And if you're into COSPLAY, Halloween is ALWAYS ON for you!
Popular Posts
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
-
i'm not blogging today
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
today a dude asked me if he could take a nipshot..... what's that? said I.... he says he wants to take a cell phone picture of my nipp...
-
Something that has been troubling me is named Melissa. She is this really cool white girl who is new on the job, and i think i got myself in...
-
Working up a sweat at work or school? There may be more to what's happening than you think! Check this out: Via: Bye Bye Excessive Armp...
-
Could a social networking microblog system be used as a tool to foster world peace?
-
Rose Wines I can't think of a great meal without a great wine to accompany. Hubby and I enjoy red wines, particularly port and rose. Win...