BOO!
Jeepers Tweepers!
Your twitterer is getting into a spooky holiday groove! There's a plethora of holiday fun at Halloween For Kids! Now is a great time to start experimenting with Halloween photography, and I'll be capturing a few ghostly images myself on the 31st.
What about costumes? I was thinking of dressing up as Ke$ha, as hubby and I will be in Portland at the end of October!
Costume Quest, the next game from the Psychonauts and Brutal Legend studio DoubleFine — and more importantly, the only trick-or-treating role-playing game of the year — will be released on October 20!
Just in time for the pumpkin holiday, your child can make this Fun House Mirror for free at the Lowe’s Build and Grow Clinic.
Coming Soon: the twitterer's Halloween recipes!
And if you're into COSPLAY, Halloween is ALWAYS ON for you!
Popular Posts
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pla...
-
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules on ...
-
Although I am "the twitterer," I do keep an eye on other microblogging platforms and social networks. I have a very private Facebo...
-
One of the more haunting ballads of the previous century... Happy Music Monday all!.. and oh.. if you are participating.. why not visit othe...
-
UPDATE: Loops are GOOD! Click the little widget directly below my EC widget! Peeps! Yours truly received a message through entrecard the oth...
-
Charlene Chao! She's so pretty! Uh-oh! A quick glance at the scale told me a terrible tale: a weight gain! How could this be? Why did th...
-
Happy New Year everyone! Let's make 2011 the very best! Shout-out to all of the MM participants, and a special hello to Lady Java, the ...
-
Online computer hacktivists collectively known as “Anonymous” are calling for a global day of protest this Saturday — and Twitter is in the ...
-
Do any of you tweeple use any online tools to gauge how many visitors come to your blog or website each day? Your twitterer is now using th...
-
The once powerful and popular social network is reportedly downsizing . Myspace had 54.4 million unique U.S. visitors in November, down 15% ...