Now Grading: WISHING ON A FALLING STAR

For the very first time, the twitterer invites all of you readers to weigh in on this month's blog review! For October, I have chosen Wishing On A Falling Star, one of three blogs authored by Marzie. I really like her designs and her writing style. Her blogs are chock full of information. If could ask her one question, it would be "How do you keep three blogs going so marvelously well?"
How Would YOU Rate This Blog?
SIX STARS! I'm an RSS subscriber!
Five-Stars! It's awesome!
4 Stars! I like it!
3 Stars! It's okay.
2 Stars. I won't visit it again.
1 Star. Thanks for wasting my time.
0 - Nothing for me here!


  
pollcode.com free polls

Entrecard stats:
Category - Personal Diary
Description - A freelance copywriter working from home. Loves cats, collecting perfumes & daydreaming! Writes about anything under the sun. From hobbies and food to love and life, Mariuca has it all!
Location - Malaysia

Blog Catalog stats:
# Average Rating: 4.8
# Posts Past 30 Days: 7
# Total Posts: 250

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!