#music monday - ♫ A Gift of Music ♫
"The night is young, but time is old" sings Yasmin - Yasmin blogs too: "I often get people saying to me I seem to have come out of no-where and got to where I am right now, but the truth is I’ve worked my ass off, I’ve put up with things and pursued a lot of things that many people would’ve given up on, I don’t need to be congratulated or praised for it, I’m fully aware it’s just a necessary step. Another lesson I’ve learnt is that talent, contacts, wealth etc mean absolutely f*** all unless you’re willing to work haaaaaaaard, but the beauty of working towards the career you’ve dreamed of is that it never feels like work :) they say if you love what you do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life."
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
Popular Posts
-
i'm not blogging today
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
me and denti and nikki were out clubbin' and we drank way too much... and just as we were leaving the spot these three guys come walking...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
Be advised, these folks are "follow friday friendly" - also check out "50 Best Twitter Moms"
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
i'm so aggravated right now! I can't get onto the mommies chat! Every mom in the world must go on after 10pm! When all the kiddies ...
-
dinner disaster today - mashed potatoes don't bounce.... And I begin in the middle of my life in the middle of a day old enough to know ...
