#music monday - ♫ A Gift of Music ♫
Posted on Monday, December 20, 2010
Yasmin blogs too: "I often get people saying to me I seem to have come out of no-where and got to where I am right now, but the truth is I’ve worked my ass off, I’ve put up with things and pursued a lot of things that many people would’ve given up on, I don’t need to be congratulated or praised for it, I’m fully aware it’s just a necessary step. Another lesson I’ve learnt is that talent, contacts, wealth etc mean absolutely f*** all unless you’re willing to work haaaaaaaard, but the beauty of working towards the career you’ve dreamed of is that it never feels like work :) they say if you love what you do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life."
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
- Get Lots of RETWEETS!
- OMMGGG!!! im going craaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!!!
- Stolen #twitter passwords 'worth more than credit card details'
- Re-Blogging vs Copyright Infringement
- mOrE bOrEd
- March 30 is National Doctors' Day in the USA
- NBC: Herpes Can Invade the Brain
- Babee * girl
- WhY We HeRe?
- whatever things that have a "life", they will have feelings.....