- @StephenAtHome: In honor of oil-soaked birds, ‘tweets’ are now ‘gurgles.’ (retweeted 37,000 times)
- @drakkardnoir: We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us.
- @liltunechi: Aaaaaaahhhhhhmmmmm baaaaakkkkkkkkkk!
- @justinbieber: Te quiero mucho mi amor.
- @alqaeda: Just noticed Twitter keeps prompting me to “Add a location to your tweets”. Not falling for that one.
- @joejonas: I cry because I love Justin Bieber!!!
- @ladygaga: I’m beautiful in my way, ’cause God makes no mistakes. I’m on the right track, baby. I was Born This Way.
- @kanyewest: I’m sorry Taylor.
- @rihanna: Justin Bieber just flashed me his abs in the middle of a restaurant! Wow! He actually had a lil 6 pack! Sexy, lol! #Beliebersplzdontkillme
- @shitmydadsays: Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit.
Top 10 most retweeted tweets of 2010
Popular Posts
-
Right now i'm not really sure if i'm going to keep this blog going or not. i just don't feel like it's worth my time anymore...
-
note to self: never drink coffee directly after brushing teeth. very, very bad two more simple facts about me: I drink Nescafe coffee and us...
-
readers have been trying to find a way to contact me more personally.... happened since i had a run-in with one of those Malaysian bitches o...
-
denti is complaining. she wants her own blog with flowers and kittens. i want to hit her on the head
-
The Twitterer is my venue for sharing my experiences, my thoughts and other things I would like to share to the rest of the world. It's...
-
A while ago, I received an email from my cousin in the Philippines asking for some Math homework help . I don't mean to brag but I consi...
-
Am I a trendsetter yet? Do you like my version of what the "twitterer" blog should be now? i'm feeling kinda empty these...
-
This just in! Twitter says the worm has been dealt with... TIP: View Twitter Through Other People's Eyes With TwtRoulette H/T @techcr...
-
the other day some one thought i was a foreigner ...i left out words when i was talking...it was an accident i was too hyper.....they though...