Top 10 most retweeted tweets of 2010

  1. @StephenAtHome: In honor of oil-soaked birds, ‘tweets’ are now ‘gurgles.’ (retweeted 37,000 times)
  2. @drakkardnoir: We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us.
  3. @liltunechi: Aaaaaaahhhhhhmmmmm baaaaakkkkkkkkkk!
  4. @justinbieber: Te quiero mucho mi amor.
  5. @alqaeda: Just noticed Twitter keeps prompting me to “Add a location to your tweets”. Not falling for that one.
  6. @joejonas: I cry because I love Justin Bieber!!!
  7. @ladygaga: I’m beautiful in my way, ’cause God makes no mistakes. I’m on the right track, baby. I was Born This Way.
  8. @kanyewest: I’m sorry Taylor.
  9. @rihanna: Justin Bieber just flashed me his abs in the middle of a restaurant! Wow! He actually had a lil 6 pack! Sexy, lol! #Beliebersplzdontkillme
  10. @shitmydadsays: Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit.

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!