Posted on Thursday, February 10, 2011
Arabic language tweets have been appearing on twitter for some time now. UPI reports that the US State Dept. is now tweeting in the Arabic language: @USAbilAraby, which means "USA in Arabic," had 300 followers by Wednesday afternoon.
- Get Lots of RETWEETS!
- Stolen #twitter passwords 'worth more than credit card details'
- March 30 is National Doctors' Day in the USA
- Re-Blogging vs Copyright Infringement
- NBC: Herpes Can Invade the Brain
- OMMGGG!!! im going craaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!!!
- mOrE bOrEd
- whatever things that have a "life", they will have feelings.....
- WhY We HeRe?
- Babee * girl