Posted on Thursday, February 10, 2011
Arabic language tweets have been appearing on twitter for some time now. UPI reports that the US State Dept. is now tweeting in the Arabic language: @USAbilAraby, which means "USA in Arabic," had 300 followers by Wednesday afternoon.
- Stolen #twitter passwords 'worth more than credit card details'
- Get Lots of RETWEETS!
- OMMGGG!!! im going craaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!!!
- March 30 is National Doctors' Day in the USA
- Re-Blogging vs Copyright Infringement
- mOrE bOrEd
- whatever things that have a "life", they will have feelings.....
- NBC: Herpes Can Invade the Brain
- WhY We HeRe?
- Babee * girl