The Kirsten Joy Quotes

You know what's sad about being abroad and having your phone in a roaming mode? It seldom rings.

I used to think that forwarded messages and other unsolicited messages are just distractions from my busy workload (sometimes, even a waste of time especially if I'm in the middle a very important work and beating the deadline!!!) but now, every single beep is like a sound of heavenly music to my ears. That is, if I hear it. Because now that I rarely hear the message tone, there are times that I don't recognize it anymore! =)

I'd like to recognize and give credit to my friend Kirsten Joy for sending me messages even if I could only reply once in a while because of higher roaming rates. I'm glad there's Chikka to let me reply to her via the internet too but it's limited and she's charged after a certain number of messages.

Let me share with you some messages sent to me by Kirsten:

"Don't count the things you think you've done for someone. Count the number of times you felt better just because you made them happy."

"Life itself is a challenge that we ought to face. We lose some, we win some. But if we never give up, we'll discover that sacrifices has the greatest rewards. God cares."

"Trials exist not because God wants to test you. That is a lie. He already knows your capabilities more than you could imagine. Trials exists because you need to learn one thing: Faith."

"Do what makes you happy. Life is not based on the money you've got and the success you've achieved. It's all about being happy with who you are, who you love and who makes your life worth living."

"Friendship isn't ranked by whom we have known the longest, who came first or who cares the best. It's about who came and never left."

"Prayer is the best shield against all trials. A heart to heart talk with God will lessen your burden for He will never say no to those who have faith in Him."

"When we sigh about our problems, they grow double. When we laugh about them, they become bubbles. Have a bright, light and bubbly day."

"Why did God make the world round? So that no matter how small or insignificant you think you are, wherever you stand on it, you are always on top!"

"Often we stand at life's crossroads and view what we think is the end but God has much bigger vision and He tells us "relax, it's just a bend, not the end."

"It is by love that we serve. It is by patience that we understand. It is by trials that we gain wisdom. And it is by sharing that we become a blessing."

"No one ever fulfilled a dream without failure. No one perfected the law without violation. No one ever loved without a broken heart. Above all, no one can live alone without God."

"God makes us brave when we are afraid, makes us strong when we are weak. But most of all, He teaches us to hold on to Him when things keep on falling."

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!