For a limited time, the twitterer is offering deluxe box ads (example: see "Classes Are Free" Blogging Class ad in the sidebar). Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A maximum of three ads will be displayed, any ordered after that will go into rotation, appearing when the current crop of adverts expire.
Each ad will run for 30 days, at a cost to the advertiser of 5,000 Entrecard credits. No other forms of payment shall be accepted. Check here to contact me with your order.
This offer may be withdrawn at any time. All adverts are subject to approval and any may be rejected at the twitterer's discretion.
Popular Posts
-
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules on ...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pla...
-
Online computer hacktivists collectively known as “Anonymous” are calling for a global day of protest this Saturday — and Twitter is in the ...
-
Although I am "the twitterer," I do keep an eye on other microblogging platforms and social networks. I have a very private Facebo...
-
Would you like to watch the movie The Back-up Plan? It's a romance-comedy movie that stars Jennifer Lopez. Last night I watched the mo...
-
I was starving after I my workout today--had the day off from the j.o.b. :) I came home, chopped some fresh brocolli and green bell pepper. ...
-
UPDATE: Loops are GOOD! Click the little widget directly below my EC widget! Peeps! Yours truly received a message through entrecard the oth...
-
Ingredients * 3/4 pound lean ground beef * 1 cup sweet red peppers * 1 cup green peppers * 1/3 cup ketchup * 1 large onion, c...
-
Happy New Year everyone! Let's make 2011 the very best! Shout-out to all of the MM participants, and a special hello to Lady Java, the ...
-
mjasi253 RT @BorowitzReport : Kate Hudson is pregnant, according to I Totally Forgot She Existed magazine. Twitter - 145 2 minutes ago