Last week here on MM I presented three youtube selects for you. One was an a-capella performance by the Ronettes, who prove that TRUE talent doesn't need fancy production or scoring. While music critics have applauded Janelle Monae's works, her true talent (as well as her accompanist's guitar prowess) shines on this low-tech version of Monae's trademark "I'm an alien from outer space..." Recorded LIVE on a flip device at a Record Shop! I can watch this video a million times an hour!
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Popular Posts
-
Whew! Just back from a week in Hong Kong, where my cousin Meng Yao actually knew who Yarah Bravo is! So I asked him if he had any favourite ...
-
UPDATE: Loops are GOOD! Click the little widget directly below my EC widget! Peeps! Yours truly received a message through entrecard the oth...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pla...
-
One of the more haunting ballads of the previous century... Happy Music Monday all!.. and oh.. if you are participating.. why not visit othe...
-
Ingredients * 3/4 pound lean ground beef * 1 cup sweet red peppers * 1 cup green peppers * 1/3 cup ketchup * 1 large onion, c...
-
Do any of you tweeple use any online tools to gauge how many visitors come to your blog or website each day? Your twitterer is now using th...
-
The once powerful and popular social network is reportedly downsizing . Myspace had 54.4 million unique U.S. visitors in November, down 15% ...
-
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules on ...
-
Off the success of her now platinum selling album LOUD , Rihanna will be performing at halftime of the 2011 NBA All Star Game in Los Ange...
-
Wow! Peeps! This is tremendously cool! I'm ordering one and I suggest you do too! PS - I am NOT receiving any compensation to recommen...
