Last week here on MM I presented three youtube selects for you. One was an a-capella performance by the Ronettes, who prove that TRUE talent doesn't need fancy production or scoring. While music critics have applauded Janelle Monae's works, her true talent (as well as her accompanist's guitar prowess) shines on this low-tech version of Monae's trademark "I'm an alien from outer space..." Recorded LIVE on a flip device at a Record Shop! I can watch this video a million times an hour!
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Popular Posts
-
i'm not blogging today
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
today a dude asked me if he could take a nipshot..... what's that? said I.... he says he wants to take a cell phone picture of my nipp...
-
Something that has been troubling me is named Melissa. She is this really cool white girl who is new on the job, and i think i got myself in...
-
Me, Nikki, Denti, & LaDonna did the karaoke. i drank too much and started making out with LaDonna (she's a les.... a cute black gir...
-
Working up a sweat at work or school? There may be more to what's happening than you think! Check this out: Via: Bye Bye Excessive Armp...
-
Could a social networking microblog system be used as a tool to foster world peace?
