The end of FACEBOOK could be near.
The social network is being hit with a pair of lawsuits that will certainly end in bankruptcy and send co-founder Mark Zuckerberg to the welfare rolls.
Competitor myspace is anxiously awaiting the outcomes and it is reported that the powers behind myspace are ready to scoop up the spoils in a back-room deal to acquire the names, passwords and other details of all FACEBOOK members as soon as the case is resolved (assuming FACEBOOK loses). Lawsuit 1 » and Lawsuit 2 »
- Stolen #twitter passwords 'worth more than credit card details'
- March 30 is National Doctors' Day in the USA
- Re-Blogging vs Copyright Infringement
- Get Lots of RETWEETS!
- Babee * girl
- whatever things that have a "life", they will have feelings.....
- mOrE bOrEd
- OMMGGG!!! im going craaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!!!
- NBC: Herpes Can Invade the Brain
- WhY We HeRe?