Well, i am here in the library on the computer while this guy next to me tries to annoy me. It's working. Reading some Lucille Clifton poetry right now. Love her. How is it that i only come here when I have other stuff I should be doing?
i know people are reading the twitterer, because of my site meter. So why does it say that my visitors stay for 0 seconds? If you're reading this, why are you leaving just as soon as you get here. Were you looking for porn? That's it, isn't it?
Popular Posts
-
i'm not blogging today
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
me and denti and nikki were out clubbin' and we drank way too much... and just as we were leaving the spot these three guys come walking...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
Be advised, these folks are "follow friday friendly" - also check out "50 Best Twitter Moms"
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
i'm so aggravated right now! I can't get onto the mommies chat! Every mom in the world must go on after 10pm! When all the kiddies ...
-
dinner disaster today - mashed potatoes don't bounce.... And I begin in the middle of my life in the middle of a day old enough to know ...