Neat, sweet and a treat to eat! The family will call for more!
* 3 ripe bananas
* 2 cups rolled oats
* 1 cup raisins
* 1/3 cup Smart Balance oil
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Stir in oats, raisins, oil, and vanilla. Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 20 minutes until lightly brown.
"Bluebird" is from the album, "Children of Possibility," released on September 20, 2005. Russian DJ Vadim (aka "th...
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules ...
Microsoft has released a new theme for Windows 7 to further intensify the feel of the coming event. The theme is named Eerie Autumn and is ...
Photos get a higher number of retweets. Now that twitter has made this information public, look for an onslaught of BS photos from “soci...
While walking down the street one day, a Corrupt Philippine Senator was tragically hit by a car and died. His soul arrives in heaven and is ...
Basilique Soundscape Le festival de cette année à la basilique Hudson est Septembre 11-13. Et la gamme de la musique initiale de ce est mai...